The cost of your tattoo is determined by the overall project size. I will always give you a rough estimate of the price before you book. However, there are a few other factors you will need to take into consideration that will affect the pricing of your tattoo.
1. The size of the body part
2. Additional detailing in a tattoo piece
3. If you are booked in for a whole day tattoo and tap out early, you are still required to pay the daily minimum
4. I am fervent in giving you the best tattoo I possibly can and sometimes that requires spending extra time to get it done right.
A deposit is required for all tattoos and it is a $200 NON REFUNDABLE. That does not come off the final total of the tattoo or gets carried over to your next appointment. It is a booking fee that holds your tattoo appointment and also covers cancelled and no show appointments.
1. You are required to email me a rough idea of your tattoo and placement preference. Please include specific images or other detailing requests so I can plan for your design.
2. I am a freehand artist. I may use a basic outline for specific graphic pieces, but the whole image will not be revealed until after the completion of your tattoo.
3. Polynesian tattoo requests are only drawn on the day of tattooing to ensure that it is a guaranteed to fit for your body. The traditional motifs and designs in the tattoo will reflect your personal journey and your spirit. This significant spiritual interpretation is my cultural gift to you. Therefore, a one-on-one consultation before your scheduled tattoo session is not needed.
* Please check out my travel page for any upcoming conventions and guest spots.
Keep an eye on my Facebook and Instagram page for any last minute availability and promotions, contest, and giveaways.
Please click on the SUBMIT INQUIRY tab.